European Countries – Maps, Flags and Capitals Quiz is a free Trivia Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on European Countries – Maps, Flags and Capitals Quiz PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
If you know all countries in Europe, you can test your knowledge.
If you don't know the flags or capitals of European countries, or where they are situated on the map of Europe, you'll acquire all this information from this simple and entertaining app.
* 51 European countries:
– All independent nations, including 6 transcontinental states situated both in Europe and Asia (Russia, Turkey, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Kazakhstan).
– Cyprus, an island country in the Eastern Mediterranean and a member of the European Union (EU).
– Kosovo, a partially recognized state in Southeast Europe.
– Even city-states such as Luxembourg and Vatican.
* All flags.
* All maps.
* All capitals – for example, Bratislava is the capital city of Slovakia.
* Currencies of Europe: from euro and British pound sterling to Swiss franc and Norwegian krone.
Choose the game mode:
1) Spelling quizzes (easy and hard).
2) Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options). It’s important to remember that you have only 3 lives.
3) Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute) – you should give more than 25 correct answers to get a star.
4) New game mode: Identify capital cities on the map.
Two learning tools:
* Table of all countries.
The app is translated into 30 languages, including the most important European languages (English, German, Spanish and many others). So you can learn the names of those countries in any of these languages. Just switch between them in the app’s Settings!
Advertisements can be removed by an in-app-purchase.
It is a very good application for people who study European geography or are going to travel to Europe.
From Iceland and Scandinavia to Great Britain and Portugal. From Reykjavík to Athens. The European journey begins.
Ask about our opinion, European Countries – Maps, Flags and Capitals Quiz provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Node Video New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install European Countries – Maps, Flags and Capitals Quiz on PC
To download and install European Countries – Maps, Flags and Capitals Quiz for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type European Countries – Maps, Flags and Capitals Quiz on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy European Countries – Maps, Flags and Capitals Quiz on PC.
Download European Countries – Maps, Flags and Capitals Quiz for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More European Countries – Maps, Flags and Capitals Quiz Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using European Countries – Maps, Flags and Capitals Quiz, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running European Countries – Maps, Flags and Capitals Quiz on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.