Euchre is the newest Card release developed and published by AI Factory Limited. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Euchre PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
★ Top Developer (awarded 2013) ★
Euchre – the popular contract trick-taking card game for 4 players, brought to the Android market by AI Factory – is developed to the same high standard as the rest of our apps with an easy-to-use interface, smooth gameplay on all handsets, clear stylish graphics and individual CPU player “styles”. All you’ll ever need for Euchre!
– 18 CPU Euchre players of varying skills and styles (beginner to expert)
– Choose who to partner with and who to play against
– Stick the Dealer, Turn it Up to Dealer, Canadian Loner and target score options
– 3 different decks of cards available
– Choice of backgrounds, or use your own photos!
– User stats with and against all players
– Undo & Hints
– Euchre Rules & Help
– Designed for both Tablet and Phone
**Note that when upgrading from the Free version, the User/CPU player stats (only) are retained. To do this the game needs to read from your SD card when it starts for the first time, so please make sure the SD card is available and not connected to your PC**
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Euchre first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Minion Blast: Quest 4 Casual on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Euchre on PC
To download and install Euchre for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Euchre on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Euchre on PC.
Download Euchre for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Euchre Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Euchre, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Euchre on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.