ESPNCricinfo – Live Cricket Scores, News & Videos is a free Sports Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on ESPNCricinfo – Live Cricket Scores, News & Videos PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Following cricket on the brand new ESPNcricinfo app is going to be easy & will provide a seamless experience through Web and App. Widest cricket coverage across the world
Discover most of ESPNcricinfo’s content in the app. Widest cricket coverage across the world including IPL, PSL, BPL, BBL, CPL, ICC Cricket World Cup, County Championship, Ranji Trophy, Sheffield shield.
– Fast live scores and ball by ball commentary
– Notification updates for live cricket matches
– Easy to read latest cricket news
– Cricket videos including Highlights, Analysis, Interviews, Press conferences
– Get expert opinions of Gautam Gambhir, Tom Moody, Sanjay Manjrekar, Ajit Agarkar, Aakash Chopra, Deep Dasgupta & more.
Visit our website https://www.espncricinfo.com and follow us at @ESPNcricinfo on Twitter and like us at http://www.facebook.com/Cricinfo for the latest updates.
ESPN+ Subscriber Agreement – https://es.pn/plus-terms
Your California Privacy Rights – https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/current-privacy-policy/your-california-privacy-rights/
Do Not Sell My Information – https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/dnsmi
Before you download this app, please consider that it includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within mobile applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced ESPNCricinfo – Live Cricket Scores, News & Videos first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Wild Hunt:Sport Hunting Games. Hunter & Shooter 3D on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install ESPNCricinfo – Live Cricket Scores, News & Videos on PC
To download and install ESPNCricinfo – Live Cricket Scores, News & Videos for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type ESPNCricinfo – Live Cricket Scores, News & Videos on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy ESPNCricinfo – Live Cricket Scores, News & Videos on PC.
Download ESPNCricinfo – Live Cricket Scores, News & Videos for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More ESPNCricinfo – Live Cricket Scores, News & Videos Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using ESPNCricinfo – Live Cricket Scores, News & Videos, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running ESPNCricinfo – Live Cricket Scores, News & Videos on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.