ESPN Tournament Challenge is the newest Sports release developed and published by ESPN Inc. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on ESPN Tournament Challenge PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The #1 bracket app is back and better than ever for the 2018 NCAA Men's College Basketball Tournament! Create up to 25 brackets and compete for a chance to win $10,000 and a trip to Hawaii for the Maui Invitational! Compete for bragging rights against professional athletes, celebrities and our very own ESPN personalities to see who tops the leaderboard. Download ESPN Tournament Challenge and start your quest for hoops glory.
Notable features include:
– Optimized bracket experience, including season and historical performance information for each team and previews for each game of the tournament.
– My Bracket page to quickly create and access your brackets, groups, and more.
– Bracketcast, ESPN's one-of-a-kind live scoring experience for brackets, to follow upsets and underdogs and see how they impact your brackets and your group members' brackets in real time.
– Fill out a bracket in seconds by auto-filling with top seeds, ESPN’s Basketball Power Index (BPI) formula, random teams, or import your bracket, change the champion, and submit another bracket! Boom!
– 'Leaders' tab shows you how you stack up against friends, family and celebrities!
– Join up to 3 groups with each of your brackets. Play against celebrities, ESPN personalities, professional athletes, and fans from across the nation.
– Access Women's Tournament Challenge, Tournament Challenge Second Chance, and the ESPN Fantasy App from the ‘More Games’ tab to play all tournament long.
Download the app now to start playing today!
Before you download this app, please consider that it includes advertising, some of which may be targeted advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within mobile applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device's advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
Ask about our opinion, ESPN Tournament Challenge provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: SuperCity: Build a Story the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install ESPN Tournament Challenge on PC
To download and install ESPN Tournament Challenge for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type ESPN Tournament Challenge on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy ESPN Tournament Challenge on PC.
Download ESPN Tournament Challenge for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More ESPN Tournament Challenge Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using ESPN Tournament Challenge, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running ESPN Tournament Challenge on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.