ESPN is a free Sports Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on ESPN PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The ESPN App is the #1 Sports App in the market. From your phone you get up-to-the-minute scores, complete news coverage, live streaming games and shows through WatchESPN, and loads of video highlights. Tap the headphones button to listen to live national and regional ESPN Radio stations, over 100 other ESPN podcasts, live play-by-play and more! Sign in and personalize the ESPN App to get scores and news alerts about all of your favorite teams and leagues! No matter where you go, take ESPN with you to stay connected the moment you need it, from wherever you are.
The ESPN App is now available on Android TV! Live streaming through WatchESPN brings you the live sports and shows you care most about, as well as on demand news, highlights and analysis you can't miss. Download now to stream thousands of live events and shows, including:
* NFL – Monday Night Football (tablet only)
* College Football – including regular season, Bowl Games, and the College Football Playoffs
* Basketball – NBA regular season, Playoffs & The NBA Finals, as well as NCAAM and NCAAW
* Baseball – MLB regular season, NCAA Men’s Baseball, Little League Baseball World Series
* NCAA Women’s Softball
* Golf – The Masters
* Soccer – EURO and MLS
* Tennis – Wimbledon, US Open & Australian Open
* ESPN Shows – SportsCenter, PTI, Mike and Mike, SportsNation, Baseball Tonight, and so many more!
The ESPN family of networks includes: ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNU, ESPNews, ESPN Deportes, SEC Network, SEC Network +, Longhorn Network, ACC Network Extra, ESPN Goal Line, ESPN Buzzer Beater, and ESPN Bases Loaded.
Access to live video is available for free to fans that receive their high-speed Internet connection or video subscription from an affiliated service provider. A short list of providers offering access to ESPN include:
* AT&T U-verse
* Bright House Networks
* Comcast XFINITY
* Google Fiber
* Midcontinent Communications
* Time Warner Cable
* Verizon FiOS TV
* Plus many more providers
– Follow us on Twitter for the
latest updates and to provide feedback on the app: twitter.com/ESPN_FanCentral
– Use the Feedback form in the
app’s Settings menu to let us know how we’re doing.
Before you download this app, please consider that it includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within mobile applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information. You may also visit Settings in the app to opt out of Nielsen measurement.
ESPN provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Best VPN For Sky Go: Unblock and Watch from Anywhere [Guide]
Download and Install ESPN on PC
To download and install ESPN for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type ESPN on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy ESPN on PC.
Download ESPN for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More ESPN Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using ESPN, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running ESPN on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.