EscapeMap is a free Android App developed by Creative Shore, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on EscapeMap PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The application that will allow you to find escape rooms of any kind, anywhere!
You can search by country, city and by category of the rooms (movies, police, prison, terror and many more).
Select a company and for each location you can see their information (phones, email, address, web, etc.) and get there using the gps.
When you select your escape room, you will see all the information about it, from its difficulty to the number of players it allows.
You can now save your favorite rooms, check other users reviews and keep your escape statistics!
Ask about our opinion, EscapeMap provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Install The Paper GTK Theme On Linux [Guide]
Download and Install EscapeMap on PC
To download and install EscapeMap for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type EscapeMap on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy EscapeMap on PC.
Download EscapeMap for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More EscapeMap Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using EscapeMap, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running EscapeMap on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.