Escape Machine City: Airborne is a free Puzzle Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Escape Machine City: Airborne PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
It has been two days since the once vibrant Air City went completely silent and now it seems to be flying on its own. All attempts to establish contact have failed. Your squadron was sent to investigate the silence, and now it's up to you to solve the mystery.
Solve diverse puzzles and riddles in this exclusive escape game!
STUNNING 3D ART AND VISUAL EFFECTS
Explore beautiful levels within a captivating game setting.
The custom soundtrack and ambient sounds complement each other for an immersive experience.
TRY FOR FREE
Play the first 8 levels for free and decide whether to buy the rest and experience the whole story that will leave you impressed.
Don't miss out on this unforgettable 3D puzzle escape game.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Escape Machine City: Airborne first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: LightX Photo Editor & Photo Effects PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Escape Machine City: Airborne on PC
To download and install Escape Machine City: Airborne for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Escape Machine City: Airborne on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Escape Machine City: Airborne on PC.
Download Escape Machine City: Airborne for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Escape Machine City: Airborne Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Escape Machine City: Airborne, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Escape Machine City: Airborne on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.