ePSXe for Android is a free Arcade Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on ePSXe for Android PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
ePSXe for Android is a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne). It is a port of the famous ePSXe for PC. ePSXe provides very high compatibility (>99%), good speed, and accurate sound. It is designed for smartphones and tablets, (for 1-4 players) including a fun 2 players option with split screen mode. It includes virtual touchscreen pad support, hardware buttons mapping (Xperia Play, phones with keyboard or gamepad, external gamepads bluetooth or USB such as WiiMote, Sixaxis, Xbox 360, Moga, Ipega) and analog sticks. ePSXe supports OpenGL HD enhanced graphics thanks to the Peopsxgl Plugin, cheat codes as well as savestates and memcards compatibility with the PC version. ePSXe includes native support for ARM and Intel Atom X86. More info: http://epsxe.com/android/
** IMPORTANT: ePSXe DOESN'T INCLUDE GAMES. GAMES MUST BE PROVIDED BY THE USER **
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced ePSXe for Android first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Jackpot Party Casino: Slot Machines & Casino Games Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install ePSXe for Android on PC
To download and install ePSXe for Android for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type ePSXe for Android on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy ePSXe for Android on PC.
Download ePSXe for Android for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More ePSXe for Android Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using ePSXe for Android, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running ePSXe for Android on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.