ENIX – Icon Pack is a free Personalization App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on ENIX – Icon Pack PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Unique, Shapeless, Vibrant and MORE
• 2000+ Unique icons
• Dynamic Calendar Icons
• Cloud based Wallpapers
• Icon request tool
• Regular Updates
How to use this Icon pack?
1. Install a supported Launcher
2. Open Enix, go to Apply section and Select Launcher to apply. If your launcher is not in a list make sure you apply it from your launcher settings
• Action Launcher • ABC Launcher • ADW Launcher • Apex Launcher • Atom Launcher • ASAP Launcher • Aviate Launcher • CM Theme Engine • Cobo Launcher • Evie Launcher • Flick Launcher • GO Launcher • Holo Launcher • iTop Launcher • KK Launcher • Lawnchair • LG Home • Line Launcher • Lineageos Launcher • Lucid Launcher • M Launcher • Mesh Launcher • Microsoft Launcher • Mini Launcher • MN Launcher • Next Launcher • New Launcher • Niagara Launcher • Nougat Launcher • Nova Launcher • Open Launcher • OnePlus Launcher • Peek Launcher • Poco Launcher • S Launcher • Smart Launcher • Solo Launcher • Tsf Launcher • V Launcher • Z Launcher • ZenUI Launcher • Zero Launcher
It can probably work with others not mentioned.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced ENIX – Icon Pack first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Tongits Plus the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install ENIX – Icon Pack on PC
To download and install ENIX – Icon Pack for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type ENIX – Icon Pack on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy ENIX – Icon Pack on PC.
Download ENIX – Icon Pack for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More ENIX – Icon Pack Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using ENIX – Icon Pack, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running ENIX – Icon Pack on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.