English Tests is the newest Education release developed and published by UNIVER. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on English Tests PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Attention! More suitable for devices with a screen from 5 to 7 inches!
The Tests have been categorized thematically. They are grouped by themes (they are divided into topics). All descriptions, tips are made in easy English.
Good practice for learning and reinforcement of knowledge of the English language. Emphasis on the English Tenses plus other related topics.
This smart application remembers errors for you to later work on them. It also allows you to mark topics and questions in order to re-work them out. Keeps statistics of passed exams. And has other useful functions.
IT'S OFFLINE VERSION.
FREE LITE version is available:
English Tests provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Masallar ve Ninniler-internetsiz the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install English Tests on PC
To download and install English Tests for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type English Tests on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy English Tests on PC.
Download English Tests for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More English Tests Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using English Tests, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running English Tests on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.