English Swahili Dictionary is the newest Books & Reference release developed and published by INNOVATIVE-SOFTWARE. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on English Swahili Dictionary PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Swahili <> English Dictionary offline and free. You can search both English and Swahili words. You can search words directly from "Internet Browser" or other Applications by using Sharing option. In the sharing option you will find "Swahili Dictionary" and choosing "Swahili Dictionary" will open the dictionary with the shared word so you need not type. Exiting from the dictionary will return you to "Internet Browser" or other Applications again. This is not only a Dictionary but also a learning tool. You can use this dictionary when you have no Internet connection. MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) option is available. There is autosuggestion so you need not type full words. You also can use Speech to text feature. You can add words to the study plan and remove words from the study plan. When you start typing, you will see some words starting with the letters you typed. The dictionary searches in a database for the matching words. This can slow down typing in small handsets. Therefore in settings there is an option to turn that off. So low profile mobile handsets can turn off Auto search to type quickly. You will see a Dictionary icon on the notification bar to start the app quickly. On sharing text you will find the Swahili Dictionary. This will be helpful to find out the meaning of any word.
Features of the Dictionary:
• Swahili To English
• English To Swahili
• No internet connection required
• Search From Web
• Search by Sharing
• Auto Suggestion
• Pronounce & Voice Search
• Antonyms (Opposite words)
• Backup and Restore
• History & Study Plan
• Word Game
• Share Words
• Copy Words
Ask about our opinion, English Swahili Dictionary provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Dota Underlords Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install English Swahili Dictionary on PC
To download and install English Swahili Dictionary for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type English Swahili Dictionary on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy English Swahili Dictionary on PC.
Download English Swahili Dictionary for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More English Swahili Dictionary Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using English Swahili Dictionary, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running English Swahili Dictionary on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.