English Malayalam Dictionary is a free Android App developed by Syamu Vellanad, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on English Malayalam Dictionary PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
English Malayalam Dictionary, This is an absolutely freeware and fully offline English to Malayalam Dictionary.
It consists more than 14.4 lakh+ results (With Add on English, Hindi Add on database ).
New database which consist most of the words with OXFORD dictionary.
English Malayalam Dictionary
Malayalam English Dictionary
English English Add on Database
English हिंदी Add on Database
Copy to get Meaning (Will not work in Android 10 due to Google latest policy)
Photo to Text, Meaning offline (Camera/Storage Permission Required)
Save contact from Visiting Card (Contact Permission required)
Quick speak in മലയാളം / English / हिंदी to Text.
Backup Notes / History / Favourites to Google Drive and Restore.
History & Favourites/Bookmark Options.
Word Suggestion Support.
Move to SD Card option Included.
Word Pronunciation included.
Word Clear Button.
Malayalam Calendar(മലയാളം കലണ്ടർ).
Speech To Text function included(Needs Internet in Normal Hand Set)
English to Malayalam Dictionary
Malayalam to English Dictionary
English to English Add on Database
English to Hindi Add on Database
English to Malayalam translator can be used if you are connected to Internet, Malayalam English translator is available on the same condition. Translation is a service provided by Google Translator.
Note : Malayalam is a spoken language by Keralite [Don't have any relation with Malaya]
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced English Malayalam Dictionary first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: LNC 2020 the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install English Malayalam Dictionary on PC
To download and install English Malayalam Dictionary for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type English Malayalam Dictionary on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy English Malayalam Dictionary on PC.
Download English Malayalam Dictionary for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More English Malayalam Dictionary Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using English Malayalam Dictionary, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running English Malayalam Dictionary on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.