Empires and Allies is a free Strategy Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Empires and Allies PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Join your friends, form alliances, build your army and prepare for battle.
Welcome to Empires & Allies, the critically acclaimed modern-military strategy game that puts the weapons of today’s armies at your fingertips, in a battle for control of the globe.
-DEPLOY THE WEAPONS OF MODERN WAR from tactical nukes and hellfire missiles to orbital strikes.
-BUILD IN THE WAR FACTORY and craft all-new weapons plus epic ion cannons, stealth generators, air-med dronehives, and more….
-BATTLE IN ALLIANCE WARS with up to 100 other players as your alliance fights for control of the globe.
-DESIGN YOUR PERFECT ARMY from the arsenals of today’s militaries with battle-hardened tanks, spider drones, helicopters, and more.
-DYNAMIC BATTLEFIELDS deliver increasingly difficult scenarios that emulate the unpredictability of warfare.
– SAVE THE WORLD from the GRA, an evil terrorist organization, and defend your territories from other players
– Use of this application is governed by the Zynga Terms of Service. These Terms are available through the License Agreement field below, and at http://m.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
– This game does permit a user to connect to social networks, such as Facebook, and as such players may come into contact with other people when playing this game.
– Terms of Service for Social Networks you connect to in this game may also apply to you.
– You will be given the opportunity to participate in special offers, events, and programs from Zynga Inc. and its partners.
– Must be 13+ to play.
Empires and Allies provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: 25 Best Samsung Galaxy S9 And S9+ Wallpapers [Guide]
Download and Install Empires and Allies on PC
To download and install Empires and Allies for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Empires and Allies on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Empires and Allies on PC.
Download Empires and Allies for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Empires and Allies Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Empires and Allies, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Empires and Allies on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.