Emilyn – My MS Companion (Multiple Sclerosis) is a free Android App developed by Emilyn Team, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Emilyn – My MS Companion (Multiple Sclerosis) PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Make your life easier and take control of your health with Emilyn
Emilyn is a free app that was designed in partnership with over 1,500 people with MS.
It has got specially designed features to help you understand your symptoms, beat your brain fog and have more productive conversations with your doctor. It's also discreet and secure so you don't have to worry about anyone seeing your health information.
Since its launch last year Emilyn has improved the lives of over 35,000 people with MS.
"This app is absolutely brilliant to log your daily symptoms, you can set reminders for appointment, meds and to fill out your days symptoms, just really brilliant"
Tamsin – Emilyn user
"Love this app! Takes only a few minutes to log your daily MS symptoms making it possible to see weeks or months of symptom patterns"
Linda – Emilyn user
"So easy to use really helps me to get the most out of my doctors appointments especially when I am having an off-day"
Sam – Emilyn user
With Emilyn you can:
📊 Reliably track your symptoms
📚Read articles and get advice about MS
🔬Receive opportunities to take part in research
⏰ Set customisable reminders
👩⚕️ Prepare for your MS appointments
📋 Securely store your health records
💬 Chat 1 to 1 with other people with MS
🔜Coming soon 🔜
Webinars and online events
Guest content from doctors and other people with MS
🔒 You stay in control of your health data 🔒
All of your data and health records are encrypted on your phone.
Only you can see them and only you can decide to share them.
You can edit or delete anything you upload at any time.
Emilyn is currently the number one multiple sclerosis app on the Google Play store.
We are always working hard on making Emilyn even better, and would love to hear from you. Feel free to reach out to us with suggestions or comments by emailing email@example.com.
Download Emilyn, your free multiple sclerosis companion app, today!
Emilyn – My MS Companion (Multiple Sclerosis) provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Bemanager – Be a Soccer Manager the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Emilyn – My MS Companion (Multiple Sclerosis) on PC
To download and install Emilyn – My MS Companion (Multiple Sclerosis) for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Emilyn – My MS Companion (Multiple Sclerosis) on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Emilyn – My MS Companion (Multiple Sclerosis) on PC.
Download Emilyn – My MS Companion (Multiple Sclerosis) for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Emilyn – My MS Companion (Multiple Sclerosis) Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Emilyn – My MS Companion (Multiple Sclerosis), Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Emilyn – My MS Companion (Multiple Sclerosis) on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.