Emergency – American Red Cross is the newest Weather release developed and published by American Red Cross. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Emergency – American Red Cross PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Help keep your family safe in severe weather, man made/natural hazards with Emergency by the American Red Cross. Monitor conditions in your area or area of loved ones, prepare your family and your home, check to see if loved ones are safe and let them know you’re safe. A must have for anyone who live in areas prone to severe weather or have loved ones that do.
• Free and available in English with a Spanish-language toggle.
• Monitor the people and places you care about with real-time local alerts for severe weather and hazards, including earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, flood, tsunamis, winter storms, thunderstorms, extreme heat, and wildfire and many more.
• Customizable alerting and push notification options.
• Interactive quizzes with sharable badges users.
• Preloaded preparedness and critical emergency content providing instant access even without mobile connectivity.
• A toolkit with a flashlight, strobe light, and audible alarm.
• Map with open Red Cross shelters and other weather-related layers.
• Step by step directions on how to make a family emergency plan .
• We now support Android Wearables 2.6 and above!
Copyright © 2018 The American National Red Cross
Ask about our opinion, Emergency – American Red Cross provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Candy Camera – selfie, beauty camera, photo editor New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Emergency – American Red Cross on PC
To download and install Emergency – American Red Cross for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Emergency – American Red Cross on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Emergency – American Red Cross on PC.
Download Emergency – American Red Cross for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Emergency – American Red Cross Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Emergency – American Red Cross, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Emergency – American Red Cross on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.