Elite Trials is a free Android Game developed by GX Games SIA, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Elite Trials PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Elite Trials is the best new bike trial game loved by players around the world. It’s time for an extreme action!
Unlock awesome bikes, race in fun and challenging single or multiplayer levels! Avoid dangerous obstacles like breaking glass, spikes, bombs and wind zones to collect your treasures.
Become the greatest extreme racer ever!
• Collect 15 free bikes
• Do insane tricks
• Learn challenging trial tracks
• Upgrade and customize your bike
• Compete with players from around the world
• Progress through multiple leagues to the top
Are you having any problems? Contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elite Trials provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Asphalt 8: Airborne New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Elite Trials on PC
To download and install Elite Trials for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Elite Trials on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Elite Trials on PC.
Download Elite Trials for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Elite Trials Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Elite Trials, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Elite Trials on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.