Elite Music Pro is a free Music & Audio App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Elite Music Pro PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Elite Music Pro brings you the all new music experience. It features an easy to use interface and best in class audio quality. You can browse songs by albums, artists or playlists. Elite music player has a separate tab for all your favorite tracks, you can add songs to your favorites from any tab. Elite music player supports playlists, you can create you own playlists with the tracks you want. This music player features a powerful equalizer with BassBoost and Virtualizer. You can choose from a variety of music presets or create your custom preset.
Key features –
– Supports all major audio formats (mp3, m4a, wav, aac, amr, ogg etc)
– Equalizer with various presets
– BassBoost and Virtualizer
– Browse songs by albums, artists, favorites or playlists
– Custom queue
– Add songs to favorites
– Detects headphones (auto pause on disconnect)
– Create your own playlists
– Repeat or shuffle tracks
– Set phone ringtone
– Share media files
– Codec details (bitrate, sample frequency, channels etc)
– Delete songs, playlists
– Various sort options
– Play next option
– Sleep Timer
Some images used in this app are from freepik and pixabay.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : required by Elite to find songs on storage.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : required by Elite to delete or modify playlists and songs.
INTERNET : required by Elite to check for updates.
WAKE_LOCK : required by Elite to play music in background.
WRITE_SETTINGS : required by Elite to set Ringtone.
Ask about our opinion, Elite Music Pro provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Granny New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Elite Music Pro on PC
To download and install Elite Music Pro for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Elite Music Pro on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Elite Music Pro on PC.
Download Elite Music Pro for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Elite Music Pro Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Elite Music Pro, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Elite Music Pro on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.