ElectroCalc PRO is the newest Productivity release developed and published by Tiba Studio. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on ElectroCalc PRO PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
ElectroCalc PRO is a fast calculator for electrical and electronic projects. No ads.
• Ohm's Law
• Resistor – Color Code
• Equivalent Resistance
• Voltage Divider
• Timer 555 – Monostable
• Timer 555 – Astable
• Zener Diode – Voltage Source
• LM317 – Voltage Source
• LM317 – Current Source
• LED – VDC Power Supply
• LED – VAC Power Supply
• Passive Filters – LPF e HPF
• Capacitive Reactance – XC
• Inductive Reactance – XL
• Inductor – Air Core
• Non-Inverting Amplifier
• PCB Trace
• Energy Consumption
• Power Triangle
• Active Power Units
• Flexible Cables – VAC
• Flexible Cables Diameter
• AC Motor – RPM
• AC Motor – Full Load
Instrumentation and Control
• 0..10V Sensor
• 0..20mA Sensor
• Analog to Digital Converter
• Real Time
• Linear Interpolation
• Rule of 3
If you like this App, please rate it.
To report bugs, wrong translations or suggestions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced ElectroCalc PRO first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Galaxy sky shooting New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install ElectroCalc PRO on PC
To download and install ElectroCalc PRO for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type ElectroCalc PRO on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy ElectroCalc PRO on PC.
Download ElectroCalc PRO for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More ElectroCalc PRO Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using ElectroCalc PRO, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running ElectroCalc PRO on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.