Electrical Calculator Pro is a free Tools App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Electrical Calculator Pro PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Perfect for those working with electric or studying Electrical and Electronic Engineering. This calculator app enables the user to calculate:
– Voltage (Volts)
– Current (Amps)
– Resistance (Ohms)
– Power (Watts)
Simply select the option that you desired calculated, and then select and input your chosen values, click Calculate and you will get your result!
This application had been carefully designed to allow electricians and other electric workers to use on-the-job or in their own time to get a clear result.
This version is completely ad-free.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Electrical Calculator Pro first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: PrinterShare Premium Key New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Electrical Calculator Pro on PC
To download and install Electrical Calculator Pro for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Electrical Calculator Pro on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Electrical Calculator Pro on PC.
Download Electrical Calculator Pro for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Electrical Calculator Pro Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Electrical Calculator Pro, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Electrical Calculator Pro on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.