Electrical Calculations is the newest Productivity release developed and published by Ettore Gallina. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Electrical Calculations PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Electrical Calculations is the best app in the electrical sector, it has many calculations that can help you in your work. It can not miss in your smartphone!
Wire size, voltage drop, current, voltage, active / apparent / reactive power, power factor, resistance, Maximum wire length, Current carrying capacity of insulated conductors / bare conductors / busbar, Conduit fill, Sizing the circuit breaker, Admissible let-through energy of the cable (K²S²), Operating current, Reactance, Impedance, Power factor correction, Power factor correction of transformer MV/LV, Capacitor power at different voltage, Earthing system, Short circuit current, Conductor resistance, Calculation of the cable temperature, Power losses in cables, Temperature sensors (PT/NI/CU, NTC, Thermocouples…), Analog signal values, Joule effect, Fault current of strings, Risk assessment of overvoltages with atmospheric origin.
Resistor / Inductor color code, Fuses, Sum resistors / capacitors, Resonant frequency, Voltage divider, Current divider, Zener diode as voltage stabiliser, Resistance to reduce voltage, Resistance for led, Battery life, Primary/Secondary winding of transformer, Antenna length, CCTV Harddrive/Bandwidth calculator.
Calculations concerning the motor:
Efficiency, Motor from three-phase to single-phase, Capacitor start motor single-phase, Motor speed, Motor slip, Maximum torque, Full-load current, Diagrams of the three-phase motor, Insulation class.
Δ-Y, Power, AWG/mm²/SWG table, Section, Length, Voltage (Amplitude), sin/cos/tan/φ, Energy, Temperature, Pressure, Ah/kWh, VAr/µF, Gauss/Tesla, RPM-rad/s-m/s, Torque, Byte, Angle.
Fuses application categories, UL/CSA fuse class, Standard resistor values, Tripping curves, Table of cables reactance, Table of resistivity and conductivity, Table of unitary voltage drop, Dimensions and weight of cables, IP/IK/NEMA protection classes, Atex marking, Appliance classes, CCTV resolutions, Thermocouple colour codes and data, ANSI standard device numbers, Electrical symbols, Electricity around the world, Plug and socket types, IEC 60320 connectors, C-Form Sockets (IEC 60309), Nema connectors, Wiring color codes, SI Prefixes, Units of measurement, Pipes dimensions.
Ethernet wiring (RJ-45), Ethernet with PoE, RJ-9/11/14/25/48, Scart, USB, HDMI, VGA, DVI, RS-232, FireWire (IEEE1394), Molex, Sata, Apple Lightning, Apple Dock Connector, DisplayPort, PS/2, Fiber optic color code, led, Raspberry PI, ISO 10487 (Car audio), OBD II, XLR (Audio/DMX), MIDI, Jack, RCA color coding, Thunderbolt, SD Card, Sim Card, Display LCD 16×2, IO-Link.
Kindly don't use the Evaluation System for reporting bugs. Instead, please contact me directly.
Ask about our opinion, Electrical Calculations provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To View Diagnostic Information Collected By Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Electrical Calculations on PC
To download and install Electrical Calculations for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Electrical Calculations on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Electrical Calculations on PC.
Download Electrical Calculations for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Electrical Calculations Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Electrical Calculations, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Electrical Calculations on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.