Eight-Minute Empire is a free Android Game developed by Acram Digital sp z o.o., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Eight-Minute Empire PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The official adaptation of a rapid fire board game – Eight-Minute Empire, by Ryan Laukat.
Eight-Minute Empire is a great and well acclaimed board game – perfect to play with your family and friends! And so is our digital adaptation! Their respective awards and honors should speak for themselves:
Our digital adaptation:
🏆 2017 Golden Geek Best Board Game App Nominee
🏆 2017 Golden Geek Best Mobile/Handheld Nominee
The board game:
🏆 2013 Golden Geek Best Family Board Game Nominee
🏆 2013 Golden Geek Best Print & Play Board Game Nominee
🏆 2014 Gioco dell’Anno Nominee
🏆 2014 Hra roku Nominee
Build an empire in around eight minutes!
✔️Recruit troops to strengthen your army
✔️Command your forces to acquire new provinces
✔️Challenge your friends all over the world
✔️Sail across the seas & build castles to expand your empire
✔️Eliminate enemy troops to weaken your adversaries
✔️Collect goods to increase your advantage
Eight-Minute Empire, by Ryan Laukat, is a quick turn based Civilization/Exploration game using card and coins based area control mechanics.
In Eight Minute Empire, 2-5 players take turns selecting a card from the six displayed. This card gives the player a resource, and also has an action which the player takes immediately. Actions help players take over the map, but the resources are worth points at the end of the game, so players have to balance the two aspects. Players spread across the map in order to collect points at the end of the game by having majority control in regions and continents. Mind your coins, though! They're limited and you need them to get the cards you want!
8 Minute Empire is a super-quick area control game requiring tough decisions. It’s easy to learn and perfect for when you, your friends or your family only have a few minutes.
• A really fun board game!
• Single Player – 3 levels of AI difficulty with individual strategies
• Multiplayer – play with AI, with friends or both
• Pass and Play mode – just hand your phone or tablet with your friends and family!
• In-game interactive tutorial
• Languages: English, German, Dutch, Polish, French, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Chinese Traditional and Simplified, Russian
• Optimized for PC, smart phones and tablets
• Online multiplayer with synchronous and asynchronous modes
• Opponents' last moves replay
• Many different maps
• Climatic sounds and music
• Official rules plus extra additions
• Unique, original board game feel on your electronic device
• Colorblind mode
• Over 70 achievements
For more information check out some of our sites:
Don't wait! Get it now!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Eight-Minute Empire first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Samsung Notes Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Eight-Minute Empire on PC
To download and install Eight-Minute Empire for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Eight-Minute Empire on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Eight-Minute Empire on PC.
Download Eight-Minute Empire for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Eight-Minute Empire Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Eight-Minute Empire, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Eight-Minute Empire on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.