Egencia is a free Travel & Local App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Egencia PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Manage all your business travel needs from one single app:
NEW! Start a booking on desktop or with an agent and complete it on the app.
• Travelers: Book and travel with confidence. Access mobile-exclusive privileges, like hotel special deals and ground transportation options comparison.
• Arrangers: View and change your travelers’ reservations. NEW! Book your travelers’ saved trips.
• Approvers: Approve travel requests in two taps.
• Travel Managers: Locate your travelers in just seconds with the Egencia Traveler Tracker.
Stop missing out: Get the Egencia app today!
Not an Egencia client yet? Discover the future of business travel: http://www.egencia.com
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Egencia first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Play Video From The Terminal In Linux With Mplayer [Guide]
Download and Install Egencia on PC
To download and install Egencia for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Egencia on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Egencia on PC.
Download Egencia for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Egencia Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Egencia, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Egencia on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.