EduPage is the newest Education release developed and published by aSc Applied Software Consultants. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on EduPage PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
EduPage – application for teachers, students and parents
Premium interactive tests for everyone!
Even if your school is not using any of the bellow features, you can still use this application! It contains many interactive tests from Math – where you have to think a little, English – where you need to understand the spoken word, some Geography, Biology and even Music. Try it out!
Send messages to teachers, classes or parents. Start group discussions with the whole class or with all its parents.
Electronic grade book
Teachers can input grades on mobile or in web interface, parents and students will see them in this mobile application.
Electronic class register
Input curriculum for each lesson directly from your mobile. Lesson plans can be used to simply pick the next topic.
Attendance & absence notes
Input absent students. Class teachers can also input absence notes or simply allow parents to send electronic absence notes directly from their mobile phones.
Input the homework. Students and parents can view and mark them as ready. They will love you!
Download your timetable for offline viewing. (School needs to use aSc TimeTables. There is a free trial at http://www.asctimetables.com)
Check the daily substitution changes on your mobile. Includes push notifications. (School needs to use aSc Substitutions).
Create interactive tests for your students. The results are automatically collected and the assignments are evaluated.
View the weekly menu. It is also possible to order or cancel the meal for each day.
Anything that teachers inputs automatically generates notification on your mobile. No need to check webpage now and then.
If your school is not using EduPage, you can still use this application to input grades and homework. If you add emails of your parents they will be able to use this same application to check what you have inputted. It is also possible to invite your colleagues and share the data with them!
For school administrators:
Check www.edupage.org for more information how your school can benefit from using EduPage!
Ask about our opinion, EduPage provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: 집꾸미기 – No.1 인테리어 가이드 the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install EduPage on PC
To download and install EduPage for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type EduPage on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy EduPage on PC.
Download EduPage for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More EduPage Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using EduPage, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running EduPage on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.