EDGE is a free Android Game developed by Mobigame S.A.R.L., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on EDGE PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Develop your telekinetic strength by pushing a Cube within a geometric universe.
Platforms, enigmas and reflexes combine to make EDGE a rich and very comprehensive game.
***NEW BONUS LEVEL: "ZIAS"***
This level was created by Zias, a 7-year-old EDGE fan! It's level 16 of the bonus pack. Thank you Zias & Two Tribes.
• An original game ideally suited for mobile devices
• 48 levels to challenge
• 16 bonus levels
• 19 unique tunes!
• A simple, addictive game for every type of player
BEST MOBILE GAME
– Videogame Festival Milthon Award, Paris
EXCELLENCE IN GAMEPLAY
– IMGA (International Mobile Gaming Awards) Winner
BEST MOBILE GAME
BEST iPHONE GAME
– Triple finalist in IGF Mobile (Independent Game Festival)
9/10 – PocketGamer.co.uk (Gold Award)
5/5 – FingerGaming.com
4/4 – slidetoPlay.com
4,5/5 – Touchgen.com
4,5/5 – 148apps.com
Ask about our opinion, EDGE provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Creative Destruction PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install EDGE on PC
To download and install EDGE for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type EDGE on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy EDGE on PC.
Download EDGE for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More EDGE Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using EDGE, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running EDGE on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.