EDGE Extended is the newest Arcade release developed and published by Mobigame S.A.R.L.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on EDGE Extended PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Develop your telekinetic strength by pushing a Cube within a geometric universe. But beware! You are not alone…
EDGE Extended introduces a brand new 3D graphics engine, 48 original levels, 23 unique tunes and new gameplay mechanics. Platforms, enigmas and reflexes combine to make EDGE Extended a rich and comprehensive game.
• An original game ideally suited for mobile devices
• 48 all-new levels (completely different from the original EDGE)
• 23 unique tunes!
• New 3D graphic engine
• A simple, addictive game for every type of player
Download and Install EDGE Extended on PC
To download and install EDGE Extended for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type EDGE Extended on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy EDGE Extended on PC.
Download EDGE Extended for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More EDGE Extended Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using EDGE Extended, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running EDGE Extended on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.