Eden: The Game is the newest Role Playing release developed and published by Channel 4 Television Corporation. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Eden: The Game PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
"What if we could start again?”
Find out for yourself in this, the official game of the series, Eden, where you must help your very own community grow on the same remote Scottish location.
You're responsible for prioritising everything they must do every day; will you have them constructing more camp buildings? Farming? Hunting? Scavenging?
Remember to keep the campfire burning brightly to keep morale up – and to customise and decorate the camp to make it feel more homely.
Build a shelter, then a storehouse, kitchen, workshop – and much more
Decorate your camp – upgrade your buildings, add paths, statues, showers, and many more items
Tend to the camp pigs, chickens and cows.
Manage the community's limited supplies of water, crops, meat, fish, wood, stone etc.
Farm, scavenge, hunt, fish, decorate & cook to keep the fire burning brightly and the camp happy
Craft new tools and items to improve efficiency and let the camp become more and more successful
Help the camp survive the harsh Scottish weather through the seasons
Attract new members of the community to help it grow
Share your progress with friends
Please note – the game is free to play, however some items can also be purchased for real money, and there is no restriction on the amount of purchases that can be made. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Eden: The Game first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Access Twitter Bookmarks On Your Desktop [Guide]
Download and Install Eden: The Game on PC
To download and install Eden: The Game for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Eden: The Game on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Eden: The Game on PC.
Download Eden: The Game for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Eden: The Game Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Eden: The Game, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Eden: The Game on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.