ECP App is a free Android App developed by Extended Care Professional, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on ECP App PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
ECP App is an exciting new way for assisted living homes to chart meds and cares, view notes, and add observations for their residents.
By quickly connecting you to your resident data, ECP App enables you to view resident information on the resident file face sheet, chart cares and meds, view and add notes and observations, and look up care plan information.
ECP App is designed for Assisted Living, Independent Living, Adult Group and DD Homes. You must be an existing ECP customer to use this application.
Ask about our opinion, ECP App provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: World Soccer Champs New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install ECP App on PC
To download and install ECP App for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type ECP App on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy ECP App on PC.
Download ECP App for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More ECP App Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using ECP App, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running ECP App on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.