Economist is the newest News & Magazines release developed and published by The Economist Newspaper Limited. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Economist PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Our global coverage offers distinctive insight and incisive analysis. Start your 7-day free trial now.*
Each week over 1.5m subscribers trust The Economist to help them make sense of the world. Join them by downloading The Economist app.
Free to download, the app includes a handpicked daily selection of the best of our journalism, along with the full weekly version of The Economist newspaper to read or listen to on the go.
Subscribe in-app today and take advantage of our introductory subscription offer.
Already a subscriber to The Economist? Simply install the app and sign in with your Economist.com login details.
The Economist is an award-winning, trusted filter on global affairs, offering in-depth analysis of everything from business, finance and politics to science, technology and economics. It covers every region of the world including the United States, British, European and Asian news. The Economist is also available as a weekly magazine.
• Top stories: the latest news analysis combined with highlights from the weekly issue
• Economist Espresso: a short morning briefing on the day’s global agenda
• The Economist weekly edition: full access to the weekly version of The Economist
• The audio version of the weekly edition to listen to on the go
• A selection of our podcasts, including The Intelligence, a daily burst of illumination from The Economist’s worldwide network of correspondents
• A morning briefing on the day ahead
• Timely analysis of the world’s biggest stories, updated by the end of the day
• The weekly edition available from 9pm every Thursday evening London time
• Audio versions of the weekly edition read by professional broadcasters
• Reading times highlighted on each article
• Bookmarks to save articles for later or create personal reading lists
• Subscribe in-app and take advantage of our 7-day free trial.
• At the end of the trial, the subscription will automatically renew onto a monthly subscription at the standard price. Annual and quarterly subscriptions are also available in some regions.
• You will be charged in your local currency at the prevailing exchange rate as defined by Google. Payment is charged to your Play Store account upon confirmation of purchase
• All subscriptions automatically renew. Your account will be charged 24 hours before the renewal date, at a cost of £19.99/$19.99 for a monthly subscription, or €20.49 for a quarterly subscription.
• You can cancel your subscription from your Play Store account settings at any time but you must turn off auto-renewal at least 24 hours before the end of the current period to avoid being charged again
* Some countries may offer alternative pricing plans.
Economist provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Empires & Puzzles: RPG Quest New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Economist on PC
To download and install Economist for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Economist on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Economist on PC.
Download Economist for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Economist Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Economist, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Economist on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.