Eclipse Guide – Discover Solar and Lunar Eclipses is a free Android App developed by Vito Technology, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Eclipse Guide – Discover Solar and Lunar Eclipses PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Eclipse Guide is a comprehensible and easy-to-use app for observing both solar and lunar eclipses. It provides all the info you need to experience and understand any eclipse of the past and the future.
***From the developers of famous astronomical app Star Walk, winner of the Apple Design Award 2010, loved by more than 10 million users around the world***
No App Ads.
No In-App Purchases.
● Eclipse calendar with the list of upcoming solar and lunar eclipses and eclipses of the past.
● Observing eclipses from your location, from any other place, or from the best location for observation.
● Eclipse simulation with the play button allowing you to experience the celestial event from its beginning to the end.
● World map showing the eclipse path accompanied by the times of all the phases.
● The map illustrating the gradation of eclipse visibility with the list of best locations where this celestial event is visible.
● Eclipse timelines and other core information.
● Notifications about solar and lunar eclipses.
More features coming soon.
Questions or suggestions for improvements: email@example.com
We are looking forward to your feedback.
Never miss eclipses with Eclipse Guide!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Eclipse Guide – Discover Solar and Lunar Eclipses first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Idle Mine Crusher Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Eclipse Guide – Discover Solar and Lunar Eclipses on PC
To download and install Eclipse Guide – Discover Solar and Lunar Eclipses for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Eclipse Guide – Discover Solar and Lunar Eclipses on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Eclipse Guide – Discover Solar and Lunar Eclipses on PC.
Download Eclipse Guide – Discover Solar and Lunar Eclipses for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Eclipse Guide – Discover Solar and Lunar Eclipses Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Eclipse Guide – Discover Solar and Lunar Eclipses, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Eclipse Guide – Discover Solar and Lunar Eclipses on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.