EasyWay public transport is a free Android App developed by EasyWay, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on EasyWay public transport PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
EasyWay mobile – current public transport routes in your mobile
Service is provided in:
– Bulgaria (Sofia, Burgas, Pleven, Plovdiv, Varna);
– Croatia (Zagreb);
– Kazakhstan (Astana, Almaty);
– Moldova (Chisinau, Tiraspol, Bender, Balti);
– Russia (51 major city);
– Serbia (Belgrade);
– Ukraine (56 major cities);
– Belorussia (Minsk);
– Uzbekistan (Tashkent).
Realtime data is provided in the selected cities, partial coverage may apply:
– Russia (Omsk, Samara, St.Petersburg, Krasnoyarsk, Perm, Novosibirsk, Kazan);
– Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Lviv, Mariupol, Kherson, Mykolaiv, Kryvyi Rih, Zhytomyr, Kropyvnytskyi, Sumy, Poltava, Oleksandria, Druzhkivka, Drohobych, Truskavets);
– Moldova (Chisinau)
– Bulgaria (Varna)
– Optimal A to B route search;
– Full list of current public transport routes, display-on-the-map possibility in the provided cities
– Route scheme, schedule or interval, service time and travel cost;
– GPS tracking of your movement;
– Public Transport GPS-data for selected cities;
– Real-time Stop schedule and Route direction;
– Bookmarks, Cities and Routes Cache for traffic optimization;
– Information on wheelchair accessible transport;
– Multi-language interface.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced EasyWay public transport first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Wendy’s – Food and Offers on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install EasyWay public transport on PC
To download and install EasyWay public transport for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type EasyWay public transport on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy EasyWay public transport on PC.
Download EasyWay public transport for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More EasyWay public transport Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using EasyWay public transport, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running EasyWay public transport on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.