Easy Banking App is a free Finance App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Easy Banking App PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Check your balance, make a transfer, manage your investments, monitor your savings, call an adviser directly, and more! Easy Banking App allows you to carry out your banking transactions easily and securely on your smartphone or tablet. Wherever and whenever you want.
It is free of charge and accessible to all BNP Paribas Fortis customers over the age of 18. Young people aged 15 and over can also use it with their parents' consent.
Download Easy Banking App and get started!
Use your card reader the first time you log in. Afterwards, your Easy Banking code, fingerprint or facial recognition will suffice.
Not a customer yet?
Open an account at www.bnpparibasfortis.be. It only takes a few minutes!
Feedback or suggestions?
Let us know at www.bnpparibasfortis.be/community. Your opinion is very important to us!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Easy Banking App first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Voice Changer – Amazing Voice with Audio Effects PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Easy Banking App on PC
To download and install Easy Banking App for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Easy Banking App on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Easy Banking App on PC.
Download Easy Banking App for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Easy Banking App Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Easy Banking App, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Easy Banking App on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.