EarthQuake – Map & Alerts is a free Weather App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on EarthQuake – Map & Alerts PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
With EarthQuake you can monitor the earthquakes all over the world.
• View updated list of earthquakes around the world
• Search an event based on the date and keyword
• View the list of closest cites to the epicenter (available for some events on USGS provider)
• View the details for the event
• Get alerts for the earthquakes (magnitude limit customizable)
• Get alerts for the tsunamis
• Use the device as a seismograph
• View the stats of the last events and monitoring in real time (charts order personalizable)
EarthQuake – Map & Alerts provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Diamond Diaries Saga on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install EarthQuake – Map & Alerts on PC
To download and install EarthQuake – Map & Alerts for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type EarthQuake – Map & Alerts on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy EarthQuake – Map & Alerts on PC.
Download EarthQuake – Map & Alerts for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More EarthQuake – Map & Alerts Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using EarthQuake – Map & Alerts, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running EarthQuake – Map & Alerts on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.