Earthquake Alert! is the newest News & Magazines release developed and published by Josh Clemm. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Earthquake Alert! PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
See Magnitude 1.0+ from the U.S. and Magnitude 4.5+ earthquakes from all over the World.
– Tab between map and list
– Latest quakes in the World.
– Filter what you see
– Click quake to view on map
– Map shows magnitudes
– View details on USGS site
– Alerts and Push notifications!
– Download the Alerter App to be more informed!
– Satellite Map view
– Share to social media
– Report if you felt it to USGS
– Choose what you want to load
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Earthquake Alert! first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Free youtube music-mp3 player online on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Earthquake Alert! on PC
To download and install Earthquake Alert! for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Earthquake Alert! on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Earthquake Alert! on PC.
Download Earthquake Alert! for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Earthquake Alert! Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Earthquake Alert!, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Earthquake Alert! on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.