EarthCamTV 2 is a free Travel & Local App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on EarthCamTV 2 PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Enjoy the world’s best webcams with EarthCamTV 2. You’re invited to enjoy a virtual trip via EarthCam’s global network of live cameras. Get ready for a whole new viewing experience – discover live video from the MyEarthCam community of do-it-yourself videographers – and even explore cameras from the massive network of live YouTube webcams. Select soundtracks from a range of music styles to mix in with the live-camera audio to accompany your watchlist. Become a programming director and create a watchlist of your favorite live webcams to stream for any time, in any order. Explore new cities and discover iconic locations. Download EarthCamTV 2 to start your own interactive virtual travel experience.
EarthCamTV 2 provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: VLOG-Funny Short Video for Arabia New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install EarthCamTV 2 on PC
To download and install EarthCamTV 2 for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type EarthCamTV 2 on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy EarthCamTV 2 on PC.
Download EarthCamTV 2 for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More EarthCamTV 2 Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using EarthCamTV 2, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running EarthCamTV 2 on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.