Dyson Link is the newest Lifestyle release developed and published by Dyson Ltd. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Dyson Link PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The Dyson Link app helps you get the very best from your Dyson machine. With our connected features, you can activate, schedule and monitor your machine, whether you’re at home or away.
In our latest release, we’ve created faster connections, simplified the navigation, and made it easier for you to understand your machine’s performance.
By connecting to your Dyson purifier fan or heater, you can:
• Review both indoor and outdoor air quality information, in real time
• Explore historic air quality information, and learn about your indoor environment
• Remotely control air flow speed, mode, timer, oscillation and other settings
• Receive software updates and access product guides.
Plus, you can control your machine with simple, spoken instructions*.
Please note, some Dyson machines require a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connection. Please check specific connection requirements on the Dyson website.
If you have any comments you’d like to share on the latest release, you can contact us directly at email@example.com.
*Voice control is compatible with Amazon Alexa in Australia, Germany, India, the UK and the US. Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Ask about our opinion, Dyson Link provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Jojo Siwa Piano Tiles on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Dyson Link on PC
To download and install Dyson Link for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Dyson Link on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Dyson Link on PC.
Download Dyson Link for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Dyson Link Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Dyson Link, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Dyson Link on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.