Dynamo – The Parents app. is a free Parenting App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Dynamo – The Parents app. PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
If you are a parent with a kid with a personal smartphone – this is the app for you!
Dynamo – Successful Kids. Effortlessly.
With Dynamo, your children can practice and improve Math, English and Social Emotional skills via the Dynamo Kid app, while you monitor their progress and send them encouraging messages via the Dynamo Parent app.
Dynamo is loaded with incredible features for both you AND your kid:
BFF – let your kid play and learn with friends!
Mood – find out your kid’s Social Emotional trends.
Messaging – send your kids messages that pop up on their phone, no matter what they’re doing.
Tips – get great parental tips.
And many, many more!
We strive to make your kids’ screen time more meaningful, even outside the Dynamo app. So, in order to unlock their phone, they will need to correctly answer a question, further encouraging them to improve.
Dynamo covers everything kids need to know!
Addition and subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, geometry, and more!
Alphabet, vocabulary, colors & numbers, fruits & vegetables, and more!
More fun subjects:
Flags of the world, capital cities, analog clock reading, trivia, puzzles, sports, and much more!
Provide your children with an educational, fun and safe experience – on their smartphone!
Want to take a look at our Terms & Conditions?
Go right ahead (We kept it short. Promise!):
If you’re looking for the Dynamo Kid app, you’re in the wrong place. Please search for "Dynamo Kid" instead.
Dynamo – The Parents app. provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Send Messages To Yourself On Facebook Messenger [Guide]
Download and Install Dynamo – The Parents app. on PC
To download and install Dynamo – The Parents app. for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Dynamo – The Parents app. on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Dynamo – The Parents app. on PC.
Download Dynamo – The Parents app. for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Dynamo – The Parents app. Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Dynamo – The Parents app., Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Dynamo – The Parents app. on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.