Dwellbeing is the newest House & Home release developed and published by Solaria Labs LLC. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Dwellbeing PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Exclusively for Liberty Mutual and Safeco homeowner policy holders, Dwellbeing is an app that makes home maintenance easy and rewarding. With expert guidance and simple instructions, the app helps you learn what needs to be done and how to do it. The more you maintain your home, the more credits you earn towards your Liberty Mutual or Safeco home insurance deductible. Providing homeowners with a personalized list of home maintenance tasks, easy-to-follow instructions, and useful home management tips, Dwellbeing makes it easy to take care of your home.
– A personalized list of the most important home maintenance tasks tailored to your home
– Detailed, simple instructions of when and how to perform home maintenance tasks
– Information on how tasks help you keep your home in good condition
– Personalized notifications reminding you to complete important home maintenance tasks
– Ability to earn deductible rewards for completing tasks
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Dwellbeing first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Learn shapes and colors for toddlers kids Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Dwellbeing on PC
To download and install Dwellbeing for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Dwellbeing on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Dwellbeing on PC.
Download Dwellbeing for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Dwellbeing Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Dwellbeing, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Dwellbeing on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.