DVD Profiler is the newest Lifestyle release developed and published by Invelos Software, Inc.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on DVD Profiler PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Summer Sale! For a limited time, DVD Profiler is over 50% off!
Whether you're a current user of DVD Profiler for Windows or not, DVD Profiler for Android will help you take control of your DVD and Blu-ray addictions!
This universal app is a one-time purchase and will run on your Android powered smartphone or tablet.
DVD Profiler's unique combination of integrated application and custom online data access sets it apart from competing alternatives.
With an enormous community of dedicated users worldwide, DVD Profiler's database is refined daily to provide detailed data for all your favorite (and not so favorite) movies.
Our huge library of informational profiles for DVDs and Blu-rays (over 600,000 and counting) ensures you'll always have the scoop on new releases and the details of your collection on the go.
If you have DVD Profiler for Windows, you can sync your collection to your Android device over a local Wi-fi connection.
DVD Profiler for Android also includes free online storage of your collection via our DVD Profiler Online feature – share your collection between Android and iOS devices, or with a PC.
New to DVD Profiler? No problem! Although the mobile and desktop apps work well together, the desktop app is not required. You can get started tracking your collection right on your Android device.
– Add to your collection by search, by UPC (barcode scanning supported on many devices), or by browsing new and upcoming releases.
– Keep track of your Wish List, Ordered, and Owned categories. Premium users of the desktop app can also create custom categories.
– Monitor and update loans and viewings. Find out who has what with just a few taps.
– Browse your collection by Genres, Media Types, Year, Rating, Country, etc.
– Create and refine custom searches to find just the right DVD to watch.
– View detailed data on each disc – full cover images, full cast and crew, ratings, genres, audio tracks and subtitles, etc.
– Delve into your collection by Cast and Crew, branching your search by filmography.
– View trailers and browse reviews right from the app.
– Set and browse reviews for each entry, and browse reviews submitted by other DVD Profiler users.
– Make changes on your desktop app, your mobile app, or both – the changes are merged seamlessly when you connect.
DVD Profiler provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: FOX Sports GO: Watch Live Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install DVD Profiler on PC
To download and install DVD Profiler for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type DVD Profiler on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy DVD Profiler on PC.
Download DVD Profiler for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More DVD Profiler Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using DVD Profiler, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running DVD Profiler on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.