Durak Online HD is the newest Card release developed and published by JagPlay. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Durak Online HD PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Meet the big update Durak Online HD for Android 4.x and 5.x!
Improvements and new features:
– Completely new design and graphics (supporting high-end FullHD+ devices)
– Smooth animation of cards, discarding card swipe.
– Optimized battery use
– Comfortable list of tables (tables no longer flicker)
– Convenient filters of tables
As before, the game update supports the following modes of game play and features:
– Throwing or Passing game mode
– Play at the tables from 2 to 6 players
– Set the speed of the game
– Setting up access to a table: public / private / password
– The system of friends and socializing
– Table chat
Thousands of players play online Fool by JagPlay every day – it's time to join! 🙂
Ask about our opinion, Durak Online HD provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Drivvo – Car management, Fuel log, Find Cheap Gas New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Durak Online HD on PC
To download and install Durak Online HD for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Durak Online HD on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Durak Online HD on PC.
Download Durak Online HD for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Durak Online HD Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Durak Online HD, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Durak Online HD on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.