DuplexPlay is the newest Entertainment release developed and published by CRTVAPPS. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on DuplexPlay PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
DuplexPlay is the most advanced and user friendly media player. With DuplexPlay you will enjoy your playlists on your Android devices including TVs, TV Boxes, phones and tablets.
– Supports selection of audio tracks (if media contains audio tracks information)
– Saves recently played lists and resume playback from last saved position.
– Allows seek to precise position, you can drag the time slider to the precise position.
– Allows creation and customization of favorite groups for quick access.
– Supports embedded groups in playlists.
– Quickly search for items in playlists.
** DuplexPlay doesn't include any content, you have to upload your own playlists
** Application author and Google Play Store are not responsible for the content you upload to the application.
** The app is free to try for 7 days
Ask about our opinion, DuplexPlay provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: FOX NOW – On Demand & Live TV PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install DuplexPlay on PC
To download and install DuplexPlay for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type DuplexPlay on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy DuplexPlay on PC.
Download DuplexPlay for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More DuplexPlay Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using DuplexPlay, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running DuplexPlay on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.