Dumb Ways To Draw is a free Casual Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Dumb Ways To Draw PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Draw lines with your pencil and save the beans with your sketch!
Dumb Ways to Draw is a drawing puzzle game from the world of Dumb Ways To Die! Full of your favourite Beans but not in the way you remember!
A whole new adventure to experience! Once again the clumsy Beans need your help but this time you'll DRAW the Beans to safety!
Nothing like you've seen before! Brand new game! Brand new levels! Brand new Beans!
Lots of interesting puzzles to keep you entertained!
Save beans in a number of scenarios!
Real physics, interact with the world!
Win lots of shiny pencils to save your beans!
Lots of splats and funny death moments!
Localised in lots of languages!
Ask about our opinion, Dumb Ways To Draw provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How to encrypt Dropbox data on Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Dumb Ways To Draw on PC
To download and install Dumb Ways To Draw for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Dumb Ways To Draw on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Dumb Ways To Draw on PC.
Download Dumb Ways To Draw for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Dumb Ways To Draw Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Dumb Ways To Draw, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Dumb Ways To Draw on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.