Duet Display is a free Android App developed by Duet, Inc., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Duet Display PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
** 50% Off For A Limited Time **
Duet turns your Android phone, tablet, or Chromebook into the most advanced extra display for both Mac & PC. Developed by a team of ex-Apple engineers, Duet offers unparalleled performance and display quality – all with zero lag.
— DO MORE —
Be twice as productive by multitasking with two screens. And for those that travel, have a portable way to stay productive.
— INCREDIBLY SIMPLE —
To get started, open Duet on your device and the free Duet desktop app will automatically detect your device that you can click to connect, and transform it into a high performance touchscreen display.
— TOUCHSCREEN —
Interact with Mac & PC like never before, with touch & gestures, including two-finger scrolling, pan and zoom.
And with our latest release, you can even add a touch bar to any Android with any Mac.
— PRESS —
TIME – "Getting Work Done Faster and More Efficiently"
Forbes – "The simple thing to note is this…Duet Display works."
Business Insider – "Zero lag and true retina resolution”
Wall Street Journal – “It’s as easy as just plugging it in"
— REVIEWS —
“Awesome! My iPad Pro can be an extra monitor! Cool app”
~CEO of T-Mobile, John Legere
Duet Works With:
All Androids with 7.0+
All Macs with 10.14 (Mojave) and later
All PCs with Windows 10 and later
Learn more at http://www.duetdisplay.com
Duet Display provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Stack the States® the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Duet Display on PC
To download and install Duet Display for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Duet Display on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Duet Display on PC.
Download Duet Display for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Duet Display Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Duet Display, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Duet Display on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.