DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser is a free Tools App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
At DuckDuckGo, we believe the Internet shouldn't feel so creepy, and getting the privacy you deserve online should be as simple as closing the blinds.
Our app provides the privacy essentials you need to seamlessly take control of your personal information as you search and browse the web, no matter where the Internet takes you:
• Escape Advertising Tracker Networks — Our Privacy Protection will block all the hidden third-party trackers we can find, exposing the major advertising networks tracking you over time, so that you can track who's trying to track you.
• Increase Encryption Protection — We force sites to use an encrypted connection where available, protecting your data from prying eyes, like ISPs.
• Search Privately — You share your most personal information with your search engine, like your financial, medical, and political questions. What you search for is your own business, which is why DuckDuckGo search doesn't track you. Ever.
• Decode Privacy Policies — We’ve partnered with Terms of Service Didn't Read to include their scores and labels of website terms of service and privacy policies, where available.
As you search and browse, the DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser shows you a Privacy Grade rating when you visit a website (A-F). This rating lets you see how protected you are at a glance, dig into the details to see who we caught trying to track you, and learn how we enhanced the underlying site's privacy measures. The Privacy Grade is scored automatically based on the prevalence of hidden tracker networks, encryption availability, and website privacy practices.
Our app provides standard browsing functionality including tabs, bookmarks and autocomplete. In addition to strong Privacy Protection as described above, we also packed in a Fire Button that allows you to clear all your tabs and data with one tap.
Too many people believe you simply can’t expect privacy on the Internet. We're fighting to change that, and have made it our mission to set a new standard of trust online. Install DuckDuckGo and take back your privacy!
About Us: https://duckduckgo.com/about/
Device Privacy Tips: https://spreadprivacy.com/tag/device-privacy-tips/
More Privacy Education: https://spreadprivacy.com/tag/privacy-newsletter/
This app is open source at https://github.com/duckduckgo/Android.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Roll Back A Driver In Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser on PC
To download and install DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser on PC.
Download DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.