Duck Life: Battle is a free Adventure Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Duck Life: Battle PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The ducks are back, but this time they're angrier. Forget racing, now it's time to battle!
Train your duck's power, health, defence, speed, and special attack abilities in 25 brand new mini games. Explore the world battling other ducks, entering tournaments and completing quests to become the greatest duck battler of all time.
– Design your duck to look exactly how you want
– A massive world with 6 areas to explore and plenty of ducks to talk to
– 5 training dojos to find with 5 training games in each
– Let your duck loose to fight over 40 battles
– 100 different weapons and costumes to try out
– Captivating music
– Adorable characters
– Outstanding graphics
– Quests to complete and rewards to win
– Online highscores, can you get an A+ rank in every training game??
Ask about our opinion, Duck Life: Battle provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Fiz : Brewery Management Game Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Duck Life: Battle on PC
To download and install Duck Life: Battle for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Duck Life: Battle on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Duck Life: Battle on PC.
Download Duck Life: Battle for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Duck Life: Battle Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Duck Life: Battle, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Duck Life: Battle on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.