Dub Music Player – Free Audio Player, Equalizer 🎧 is a free Android App developed by Dub Studio Productions 🎧, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Dub Music Player – Free Audio Player, Equalizer 🎧 PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Become One of the 40 Million users who installed and rated 4.7 stars this powerful MP3 player.
With perfect interface for mobile phones, style of classic player, stuning skins and very usable UI, you can play your favorite songs and make new playlists and favorites while you enjoy watching how equilazer bars moves in the rithm of the music or play with vinyl records turntable like proffesional DJ.
You can easily compose new playlists and add new tracks to play music and mix songs as you like.
Use 9 professional equalizer presets to make it your Android sounds like never before!
Play songs & listen to good music hits with Dub Music Player now! Get stereo quality sounds with our audio enhancer features such as eq and bass booster.
☆ Crossfade and Crossfader
Use these awesome features to mix mp3 files to enjoy in gapless playback and mix songs like professional DJ.
☆ Audio Enhancers
Adjust your music volume with a five-band music equalizer and 9 professional music genres preset for your choice. The presets include Hip-hop, Rock, Dance, Pop, Latin, Metal, Classical, etc. This enhancer will boost your sound like an amplifier. Bass boost will boost your bass and Virtualizer makes your sound virtual. These features enable high quality audio reproduction.
☆ Audio player for most music formats
Our player supports most popular formats such as MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, 3GP, OGG, MIDI, etc.
☆ Beautiful Visual & Stunning Interface
Aside from advanced & powerful features, we make sure to create awesome interface & visual for you. You will be amazed by our sound spectrum graphic equalizer bars, analog VU meter, circular soundbars, and vinyl records turntable. All the music spectrums bars move according to the audio rhythm when our app play songs of your choice.
☆ Offline music player
Play your downloaded songs in your music library easily. There is no need to waste data charge just to listen to good music.
☆ Other Features:
✔ Create and edit playlist
✔ Browse and play songs by title, artists, albums, playlists, folders, and genres
✔9 themes (Classic, Material, Studio, Gold, Studio Orange, Studio Green, Studio Red, Silver)
✔ Easy search function: Search music by songs, artists, and album
✔ Simple and effective interface, faithfully showing the visualization of your music played.
✔ Background music play (to keep play songs while you use other apps, or while your device is in standby mode)
✔ 9 predefined presets, based on different music genres
✔ Save and delete custom presets
✔ Progress bar for easy navigation within the song you're listening to
✔ Repeat function
✔ Shuffle function
✔ Media volume control
✔ Home screen widget
✔ Lock screen widget
✔ Supports headset / Bluetooth controls for easy listening.
✔ Edit tags
✔ Sleep Timer
✔ Set song as a ringtone
✔ Volume Balance control
✔ Loudness enhancer (Only for Android version 4.4 and higher)
✔ Speed control (Only for Android version 6.0 and higher)
✔ Pitch control (Only for Android version 6.0 and higher)
✔ Option to save Playlists to the cloud storage
✔ Save songs to Favorites
Equalizer presets include:
✔ Hip Hop
If you are doing a workout, running, study, or just play music, there is a Dub Music Player to help you.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Dub Music Player – Free Audio Player, Equalizer 🎧 first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Major Mayhem 2 – Action Arcade Shooter Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Dub Music Player – Free Audio Player, Equalizer 🎧 on PC
To download and install Dub Music Player – Free Audio Player, Equalizer 🎧 for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Dub Music Player – Free Audio Player, Equalizer 🎧 on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Dub Music Player – Free Audio Player, Equalizer 🎧 on PC.
Download Dub Music Player – Free Audio Player, Equalizer 🎧 for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Dub Music Player – Free Audio Player, Equalizer 🎧 Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Dub Music Player – Free Audio Player, Equalizer 🎧, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Dub Music Player – Free Audio Player, Equalizer 🎧 on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.