Dual Sim Selector / Multi Sim Selector is the newest Communication release developed and published by Steffen Strübe. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Dual Sim Selector / Multi Sim Selector PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Automatic selection of the SIM for outgoing calls based on your defined rules
– user account (including work profile as virtual account)
– number starts with
This app cannot work on devices without dual sim or multi sim.
Some manufacturers implement the selection of the SIM in the phone app and not in the operating system, in these cases a SIM must be defined in the system settings of the device as standard for calls, that Multi Sim Selector can function correctly.
Multi Sim Selector / Dual Sim Selector needs the permissions:
– to monitor and stop all your outgoing calls and also to recognize the calling numbers: ability to start the call again with the SIM you defined in the app's rules.
– to start a new call directly: because selecting a SIM for you can just be done in a directly call without displaying your default caller app again.
– to your phone: ability to show you all available SIM cards in the rules you can set.
What this app cannot do:
There is no handling of incoming calls such as a possible blocking of calls. SMS, neither incoming nor outgoing, can also be controlled. Likewise, through this app no ringtones can be set or the data SIM can be changed.
Dual Sim Selector / Multi Sim Selector provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: SuperStar JYPNATION Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Dual Sim Selector / Multi Sim Selector on PC
To download and install Dual Sim Selector / Multi Sim Selector for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Dual Sim Selector / Multi Sim Selector on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Dual Sim Selector / Multi Sim Selector on PC.
Download Dual Sim Selector / Multi Sim Selector for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Dual Sim Selector / Multi Sim Selector Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Dual Sim Selector / Multi Sim Selector, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Dual Sim Selector / Multi Sim Selector on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.