DStv is the newest Entertainment release developed and published by MultiChoice Support Services (Pty) Ltd. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on DStv PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
If you are a DStv customer in a country within our DStv territories, the DStv app enables you to stream live TV, catch up on your favourite series, movies and sport highlights or download to watch later offline, all on the go.
The Live TV and Catch Up content in the DStv app will be as per your DStv subscription package and country where your subscription is held. Due to geo-blocking this content can only be played within the countries in the DStv territories.
As a DStv customer you can enjoy all of these features on the DStv app.
– Live stream selected TV channels via 3G/4G or WIFI
– Catch Up on a selection of the most popular shows, sport, and movies
– Download up to 25 videos on Catch Up to enjoy offline later across 4 devices
– With DStv Kids use a safe and fun viewing environment with PIN controlled access to enjoy the coolest shows and movies
– Access the full 8-day TV Guide and set reminders to plan your viewing
For legal reasons, the DStv app is not available on uncertified Google devices. Please ensure that you are using a Google-certified device by going to Google Play Store Menu -> Settings -> Device Certification.
Ask about our opinion, DStv provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Add App Folders To The Dock In iOS [No Jailbreak] [Guide]
Download and Install DStv on PC
To download and install DStv for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type DStv on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy DStv on PC.
Download DStv for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More DStv Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using DStv, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running DStv on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.