DS file is the newest Productivity release developed and published by Synology Inc.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on DS file PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
*You must own a Synology NAS to run this app, and be running DSM 6.2 on your Synology NAS to get the complete set of features*
DS file is ideal to manage files stored on your NAS, upload or download between the NAS and the Android device, or do basic editing tasks. And always securely with HTTPS support. Besides file management, DS file is also a useful tool to do anything from browsing pictures, watching videos or checking work documents when you are on the go.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced DS file first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Home Manager the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install DS file on PC
To download and install DS file for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type DS file on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy DS file on PC.
Download DS file for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More DS file Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using DS file, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running DS file on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.