Drum Pads – Beat Maker Go is a free Android App developed by Gismart, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Drum Pads – Beat Maker Go PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Beat Maker Go is an ultimate drum pads sampler or drum machine app that gives you the opportunity to perform cool beats, make music and tracks on the go.
Create awesome beats easily with Beat Maker Go. Enjoy superb sound packs from our fresh presets library. Tap drum pads and apply multiple effects right away. Use loops, mix them and record your performance into something really fun on launchpad. Use the drum pads for creating five-star music sets or mixtapes. Play on the go and make music with drum pads and collaborate with friends!
The presets library offers the most recent sound packs in different EDM genres:
– Hip-Hop and more!
So do you want to make music like popular EDM producer?
Get the most out of Beat Maker Go :
– High quality samples are made by professional producers and dedicated EDM musicians on drum pads. This partnership helps us be app up-to-date and provides you with even better beats on a regular basis!
– We have implemented a number of effects that you can combine in any order. Use up to 5 effects simultaneously and configure them in real-time. Send each effect to a particular sample pad out of 32 pads that we have in stock for you! You can become a real dubstep maker so easily!
– Play sessions on your drum pads using predefined beat loops that we provide with every sound pack. Consider yourself a pro? Take a challenge: create and overdub up to 4 custom loops and use as launchpad while performing live or recording your track on drum pads.
– Share your success – export your music to YouTube or anywhere you like!
– Free trendy EDM packs with regular updates
– High quality samples (uncompressed 16-bit, 44.1 KHz)
– 32 pads in two banks
– Multiple audio effects: Distortion, Delay, Equaliser, Flanger, Phaser and more
– Max 4 simultaneous effects on phone and no more than 5 on tablet
– Real-time configuration of applied effects
– Predefined beat loops in every sound preset
– Max 4 custom loops on phone and max 5 on tablet
– Overdub feature to add sounds to recorded loops
– Built-in metronome and BPM control to help you play well
– Music session recording and sharing
Beat Maker Go app is fairly easy-to-use for beginners and advanced enough for mastered dubstep makers!
Follow our interactive tutorial and go through every step of beat making right now!
Gismart is a team of devoted musicians and developers with a real passion for music and everything about it!
Find out more about us: gismart.com
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gismartmusic/
Learn more about our office life in our Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gismartmusic/
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Drum Pads – Beat Maker Go first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Get Apple Verification Code On A Device [Guide]
Download and Install Drum Pads – Beat Maker Go on PC
To download and install Drum Pads – Beat Maker Go for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Drum Pads – Beat Maker Go on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Drum Pads – Beat Maker Go on PC.
Download Drum Pads – Beat Maker Go for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Drum Pads – Beat Maker Go Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Drum Pads – Beat Maker Go, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Drum Pads – Beat Maker Go on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.