Drop Wizard is a free Android Game developed by NEUTRONIZED, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Drop Wizard PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Bring back the joy of arcade games!
Drop Wizard is an action arcade game where you play as Teo, a wizard on a quest to save his friend turned into stone by an evil warlock. Clear all the levels, face dangerous bosses, collect power ups and score epic combos.
• Original gameplay and handy controls
• More than 60 stages to complete
• Vivid pixel art
• Awesome 16 bit soundtrack
• Epic boss battles
• Secret game modes
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Drop Wizard first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How to disable top emails in Gmail apps [Guide]
Download and Install Drop Wizard on PC
To download and install Drop Wizard for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Drop Wizard on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Drop Wizard on PC.
Download Drop Wizard for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Drop Wizard Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Drop Wizard, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Drop Wizard on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.